What is Copyright?
Copyright is a form of protection provided for original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual creations. "Copyright" literally means the right to copy, but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work.
What is Copyright Infringement?
Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
As a general matter, we at mp3ape.com respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators.
Under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Do not make false claims.
The information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
If you e-mail [email protected] without fully reading and understanding this policy, you accept that any further e-mail from you may be refused by our servers.
- Send your claim to [email protected]
- The claim must be written in the English language, it must be understandable and in a polite form.
- The claim must be sent from a company e-mail, claims sent from free service e-mails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc will be rejected.
- You must present evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
- You must present evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder.
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct pages. We do not accept links to search queries, categories or sub categories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid e-mail address.
All requests will be responded to in a timely manner. After we have processed your request we will remove the link file from our index. We cannot remove the file from other sites hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its description.